Sunday, April 11, 2010

Samsung I5700 galaxy spica

If you are looking for a cheaper and good Android based mobile, consider Samsung I5700 galaxy spica. Initial looks and feature of this phone looks promising. In fact, the main reason that I am considering this model is it comes with Qualcomm 800MHz processor, comparing to 200MHz processor in my current mobile. Listed below are the basic features of this model:
  • 800 MHz Qualcomm processor.
  • Android v1.5, you can upgrade to v2.1.
  • 16M color, compared to 256k color in my current mobile.
  • 3.5 mm audio jack. SE users will understand why this is a required feature :)
  • 3.2" TFT capacitive touch screen display.
  • wi-fi, gps
  • The most appealing thing is you get a xVid/divX player application.
The big brother of this model is Samsung I7500 galaxy spica, which came with a slower processor. You will feel the difference with 800MHz processor speed.

With Android, you have a open box. You can write and use your own applications. Current market price is around Rs.12,000. No wonder, if I buy this as my other mobile soon :)

No comments: